RTD Thermowell Assembly
MNPT Process Connection, Nipple-Union-Nipple Make-Up
EDGE•T RTD thermowell assemblies are made with RTD probes of excellent accuracy and thermowells manufactured as a one piece construction. With the CNC gun drilling we are able to machine, as one piece construction, a threaded thermowell up to 80” (2032 mm) and a flanged thermowell up to 48” (1219 mm). There are no welded “multi-pieces”.
All tapered thermowells are tapered to the full length of the thermowell, which gives a stronger construction than a straight thermowell. EDGE•T thermowells are manufactured as tapered construction unless otherwise specified.EDGE•T termination heads are available as weatherproof in cast iron, aluminum or PVC and explosion proof in cast iron, aluminum or stainless steel.
- Process connection: MNPT ½”, ¾” or 1”
- Insertion length (U): To be specified
- Construction: Tapered shank, straight shank or step down
- Various probe sizes spring loaded and non-spring loaded
- Dual or single element
- Number of wires: 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire or 6-wire
- US or European temperature coefficient
- Type of elements: Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, Cu10, Cu100 or Ni120
- Sheath material: SS304, SS316 (std. material) or Inconel 600
- Thermowell material: SS304, SS304L, SS310, SS316, SS316L, SS446, Inconel 600 (other materials on request)
- Nipple make-up available in 3”, 4”, 5” or 6”
- ASME PTC 19.3 thermowell stress calculation can be provided upon request