50 Series I/P Converter
The I/P converter converts a 4-20 mA analogue electrical signal to a pneumatic signal. It is available as DIN rail mounted or field mounted and can be delivered with split input and output signals.
- Input signal: 4-20 mA, 4-12 mA or 12-20 mA
- Output signal: 20-100 kPa, 3-15 psi, 60-100 kPa, 7-15 psi or 3-18 psi
- DIN rail or field mounted design
- Protection: IP42 (DIN rail mounted) and IP66 (field mounted)
- Additional output signals
- Air manifolds for 5, 6 or 8 I/P converters