5RB Series Single Point Pitot Tube
Accurately measures flow of gas
The 5RB Series single point Pitot tube is a flow element that, together with a differential pressure transmitter from the EDGE•P FCX-AII V5/VG Series, accurately measures flow of gas in a pipe or in a rectangular duct with a minimum of pressure loss.
The 5RB Series is ideal for regular process applications as well as for challenging applications with high temperatures and polluted atmospheres. It can be connected to the automatic cleaning system DEV 200 which, supplied with compressed air, prevents any obstruction and ensures the accuracy of the measurement.
The 5RB Series has a robust construction, long service life and easy and economical installation.
To find information about suitable differential pressure transmitters follow the links: EDGE•P FCX-AII V5 FKC Differential Pressure Transmitter or EDGE•P FCX-AII VG FKC Differential Pressure Transmitter with Safety Functions
- For pipes and ducts with a diameter from 50 mm to 1600 mm (2” to 63”)
- Process connection: Gland or flange
- Accuracy: ±1% of flow (verified by independent laboratories)
- Long term accuracy: Independent of wear
- Repeatability: ±0.1%
- Reynolds number: ≥12000
- Rangeability: 10:1
- Process media: Air and gas
- Pressure: Max 50 bar (725.19 Psi)
- Media temperature: Max 500°C (932°F)
- Viscosity: Max 500 cp
- Plate material: Stainless steel
- Sensor material: Stainless steel 316L (material certificate available)
- Other plate and sensor materials on request