10 Series Submersible Level Transmitter with 2-Sensor Technology
Accurately measures level in liquids and transmits a proportional signal
The EDGE•L 10 Series submersible level transmitter accurately measures level in liquids and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal. The transmitter is based on our innovative 2-sensor technology. This means that the communication between the submersible measuring probe and the connection box is fully electrical and eliminates the need for a reference tube.
Typical applications are level measurements in pump pits, reservoirs, plastic tanks, Parshall flume, in vessels where it’s not desired to have a process connection at the bottom or in applications where submersible level transmitters with a reference tube have had issues performing well.
- Pressure ranges from 420 mmH2O up to 50 mH2O (16.535 to 1968.5 inH2O)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%
- Stability: Better than ±0.1% of URL per year
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Power supply: 9 to 55 VDC
- Helukabel TPE 4 x 0.5, shielded black polyurethane cable
- Media temperature up to 80°C (176°F) continuously
- Sensor diameter: 31 mm (1-¼”)
- 6.67:1 turndown of URL
- Electrical connection box with zero and span adjustments, test terminals and lightning protection
- Custom cable length up to 60 m (196.85 ft)
- Cable clamp