TBM Series Pressure Sensor
Accurately measures single point pressure as well as pressure distributed over the diaphragm
The EDGE•P TBM Series pressure sensor accurately measures single point pressure as well as pressure distributed over the diaphragm with the same high accuracy in all kind of Tunnel Boring Machines on media consisting of stones, gravel, sandrock, slurry, water and air, or a mixture of these and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal. Modbus communication is a standard feature.
- Pressure ranges from 20 kPa up to 2000 kPa (2.9008 to 290.0755 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% (option: 0.35%)
- Stability: Better than ±0.1% of URL per year
- Output: 4-20 mA & Modbus RS485
- Power supply: 8 to 36 VDC
- M12, 4 pin male electrical connection
- Innovative autozero function
- Extremely durable rubber coated 316L stainless steel diaphragm
- Media temperature up to 80°C (176°F) continuously
- 10:1 turndown of URL
- The EDGE•P TBM Pressure Sensor can be subject to mechanical redesign and adaptation to fit any Tunnel Boring Machine. Just contact one of our engineers to discuss your needs.