Universal Programmable Rail Mounted Temperature Transmitter
The 330R Series is a modern, isolated, universal 2-wire rail mounted temperature transmitter, developed to meet the highest requirements on flexibility, accuracy and reliability.
The temperature transmitter is compatible with RTDs, thermocouples, voltage and potentiometer sensors, offering high flexibility and reducing the number of installed product variants.
The robust design offers high vibration resistance and noise immunity and is therefore a guarantee for reliable and accurate operation also under the most demanding conditions. The 330R Series is available with ATEX, IECEx and FM certifications. All approvals in a single transmitter, making it a safe choice for a wide range of applications.
The transmitter comes with a 5-year manufacturing warranty.
- Input: RTD, TC, mV and Ω
- Input RTD: Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000 and Cu10
- Input TC: Type B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T
- Robust terminals
- Accuracy: ±0.08% of span
- Stability: ±0.02% of span/year
- Output: 4-20 mA
- 50-point custom linearization capability
- Sensor and system error correction capability
- Galvanic isolation: 1500 VAC
- Measuring channels: 1 channel
- Sensor connection: 2-, 3-, 4-wire
- Power supply: 8-36 VDC (8-30 VDC Ex-version)
- Runtime counter
- Simulated output capability
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6, 10 g
- Configuration without external power
- Easy-to-use Windows configuration software
- USB communication
- Wireless communication: NFC and Bluetooth