FKE Level Transmitter
EDF “Not Classified” version for Nuclear Applications.
The FKE level transmitter accurately measures liquid level and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal.
The transmitter uses a unique micro-capacitive silicon sensor in combination with a state-of-the-art digital signal processing to provide exceptional performance in terms of accuracy and stability.
- Standards: K3/1E
- Radiation tolerance: 20 krad
- Abnormally high temperature (LOCA): 85°C (185°F)
- Seismic: 35G
- Pressure ranges from 10 mmH2O up to 300000 mmH2O (0.3937 to 11811 inH2O)
- Accuracy: ±0.17% (option: ±0.1%)
- Stability: ±0.2% of URL for 3 years
- Output: 4-20 mA / HART
- Programmable output linearization in up to 14 points
- Burnout current functionality compliant with NAMUR NE43
- Dry calibration without reference pressure
- Full range of hazardous area approvals
- Built-in RFI filter and lightning arrester
- Analog indicator at either the electronics side or terminal side
- 5 digits LCD display with engineering units
- Stainless steel electronic housing
- Wide selection of wetted part materials