FYC Analog Differential Pressure Transmitter
EDF “Not Classified” version and EDF “K3 Classified” version for Nuclear Applications
The FYC analog differential pressure transmitters accurately measures differential pressure and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal.
The FYC series is specially designed for safety related applications encountered in nuclear power plants where high reliability and long lifetime under mild to harsh environment are required (radiation with total integrated dose (TID) 50 kGray).
- Standards: K3-ad/1E
- Radiation tolerance: 5 Mrad
- Abnormally high temperature (LOCA): 125°C (257°F)
- Seismic: 35G
- Pressure ranges from 0.2 kPa up to 3000 kPa (0.029 to 435.11 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Stability: ±0.2% of URL for 30 days
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Fully analog electronics without any SMART device embedded to ensure the ability to address the highest safety levels in nuclear applications
- Hazardous area approval according to ATEX
- Built-in RFI filter and lightning arrester
- Stainless steel electronic housing